Looking for the Blessings of God's Goodness

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Was Able to Teach My 3rd Grade Teacher~How Cool Is That!


Today, I had a fabulous time sharing ideas I'm currently using in my class for how students can learn their basic math facts.  To see my 3rd grade teacher sitting in the audience brought tears to my eyes!  To think about all she had invested into my life over 30 years ago, and now I was able to give back to her life as a teacher, even if it was in a very small way. It's one of those indescribable moments that bring few words, but tons of feelings and emotions.  This is truly a special fulfilling moment of my life! #Priceless!

Thank you Miss Kazian, now Mrs. Gailey, for being a fabulous 3rd grade teacher to me.  You taught me well. You helped lay the foundation for my excellent education that has served me well today!
Today, Mrs. Gailey continues to be a 3rd grade teacher at Taylors Elementary in Greenville, SC, and if I could talk with her students today, I would tell them how privileged they are to have such an excellent teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment