Looking for the Blessings of God's Goodness

Friday, October 3, 2014

The Power of Modern Day Communication

As I look back over the last three years I've spend on Twitter, I am amazed at the national/global connections God has allowed me to make.  These connections have not only enhanced my professional life, but have given me many opportunities to take on the roles such as an encourager, prayer warrior, advocate and many more.  Just today, God gave me an idea for how I can broaden the reach of how Christian ladies communicate on *Twitter through the power of common hashtags developed for them. The idea is still mulling, but because of what God has gifted me in learning about Twitter in my professional life, I would love to see that same power at work in the Christian ladies' community.

The communication capabilities we have today were never possible even several years ago, and I'm excited to see where God can take a "seed of an idea" and grow it into a powerful tool for His kingdom!  Oh the possibilities…


the Christian Ladies' Community on Twitter


*If don't know anything about Twitter, but would like to learn, read my blog post, Twitter for Beginners.


My Twitter accounts:
personal ~ @SSOperator13
professional ~ Kitty_Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment