Looking for the Blessings of God's Goodness

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Car

The other day as I worked on my computer with the TV on in the background, I glanced up when I heard an update on the crisis in the Middle East.  As I watched, I saw a picture of a long line of refugees trying to escape the unstable region. Suddenly, the life struggles I was having seemed to be nothing compared to what I could only imagine these people were having to deal with.

As I watched them walk, I thought about how blessed I am to have a car.  If I need to travel somewhere, I hop in my car and I'm on my way.  It's so easy to take common every day experiences like this for granted. We're jolted back to the reality of this blessing when something breaks down or stops working. Thank you Jesus for not only the blessing of my car, but for also keeping it working!


No comments:

Post a Comment