Looking for the Blessings of God's Goodness

Monday, June 3, 2013

Get Nervous?



Tomorrow I have a wonderful opportunity to teach at the Upstate Technology Conference and it's been a great experience the last couple years.  Each time I prepare for the conference though, I get REALLY nervous!  In the past conferences, everything went great, so why do I get so unnerved?  Just because I'm a teacher and adult DOES NOT disqualify me from getting the butterflies...can you believe it?  Even your teacher gets nervous!  What helps me get over my nerves sometimes is exercise, organizing and cleaning something, singing, praying or talking to an encouraging friend. Crossing my fingers for a GREAT time tomorrow and Wednesday!

What makes you nervous?  What do you like to do to help you not be nervous or as nervous?

No comments:

Post a Comment